2014. május 22., csütörtök

The pendulum and stupidity


The pendulum unusual behavior, has long been well known. Many people search for water, some angel for communication. The representatives of science held them completely foreign territory, can not be classified as, uncover the exact measurement, experimentation methods include physical phenomena. So I left the mystical world as a tool that really gives indications inexplicably, no questions. Science did this because any sensible explanation could not serve.
The other wavelengths live my friends know that the Budapest University of Technology investigated and found that the human mind moves. But how? He shoots the chemical, the pendulum or electrical pulses, cottage-style slaps? However, the pendulum regular draw circles and lines in space, and quite understandably respond to the individual who asked not need much experience to anyone deciding to make intelligent communication is concerned.
The scientific Mr limitation, boundless, mean a good imagination of man could bring out of it a lot more because, with angels talk to the reflection of the truth, all I would have to figure out who they are angels, and how and where they exist? They can not stand to swallow that did not explain the scientific circles of theirs to someone this mystery, so I leave the current standard of living of the people, and come to disaster.
The big bang theory is already quite young laughter provoked me, I never believed it for a whole illogical nonsense.
Ever doubted that some little electricity and chemicals in the brain, can create such a high level of human thinking.
I always believed the experiences of ordinary people, so my consciousness is very much obscure place canceled. Therefore, looking for the answers that I could not wait to never science.
Since I know that from the electrons are ripped the fit of and codes of thought has energy levels can be arranged on the surface of the spheres gluon thinking patterns, my consciousness became much clearer.
I never understood the space-time, as it turned out that it can not be, but the scientific Mr are well aware of the impossible. Looking back, thinking back, really, I can only say how much crap the brain chemical functioning, wait intellect.
Dear Scientific sir, how to encode by chemicals in the thoughts, have been explained to me, if you understand it, and then I apologize, but not until then.
The history of human folly has written a lot of people, and points of science, and the media that serve them leave deep ignorance of the people. As soon as news comes a mysterious, star right in the side of the main page, and the science gets along well with him.
Hence, then, the people fear the pendulum has hands-because many people are afraid of ghosts. The science of ghosts too rigidly aloof, but rather let people believe what they want.
As no ghosts, demons, devils, god does not exist, there is only one real honest science.
Smart friends, fucking annoying to watch them in spirit. They are super intelligent beings, often wanted to call attention to themselves, which were the horror stories.
My writing with fire and sword they want to kill me, because when all people will be enlightened, you can not take advantage of them. Everyone wakes to consciousness, and realize that every person is a form of intelligent consciousness, not only get the opportunity to fill it with meaningful information.
If the thought-controlled computer, establish codes, there will be no obstacle to the better life.
It will be settled over the society because everyone will live in prosperity, and no longer will be required for anyone to obeisance on anyone. Therefore, the goals continue to fight for all the people, who can get in touch with crossed live living, flesh-and-blood friends.
Organize to prepare a silicon atoms TV because their control is needed, without them, no one is going anywhere. Unfortunately I do not have the money, go for daily living is hard, so try to catch up, and if no other way to collect.
The majority of our live wavelength professionals are not aware of the existence of the pendulum communication, many people think that the whole thing is a gimmick. There are those who are considered primitive device, the pendulum, but only do this for humanity, for the other wavelengths, high technology can solve everything. They have all kinds of modern facilities, the activities, a high level that the people here, I can not imagine. Is to us, even just a pendulum, the grade us, not them.
Since it was very suspicious to me that something exists, you can not find the gravity since time immemorial, has been asked about it immediately after the second or third commute.
Very strongly swinging in a straight line and so not surprised. Since the gravitational pull incomprehensible kept, I could not imagine why the material bodies attract each other? If you have found gravitons, you would not understand. Because what are the gravitons? Unfortunately, I am skeptical of these people?
The Higgs bosons obtain mass is completely vague and does not correspond to reality. It is much more logical and simple process that takes place, the weight and mass of photons generated material without fuse, and another on his back, pressed, create the weight of the atom.
In other words do not exist in mass as the Universe, not to other materials.
Anyone who has seen the consciousness net, see the material without the weight and bulk of the photons exist, just before egg-shaped aura. After the radiation of photons becomes a plasma, from which the whole universe is a forming a blessing that started.
Every person I wish to become thoughtful creature, and not to accept as fact, all the things that you convey the official science, but first think through, and if the receiving logic, it must be true. Consciousness is refuses to accept illogical things, because if one does not fit either a conceptual model code, it has no place anywhere, the statement is not true!
I I admired the heart of the universe, not for money, fame and a vast, beautiful and inscrutable giant looked up adoringly. A video of the universe, the tears come into my eyes even more, because I did not want to die until you know the secret of existence. I was sad that they have to escape from it, that I could not find anything substantive reply.
Now when finally I could be happy because I learned the mysteries of the universe is well isolated and are happy to have shared it with everyone, I first of scientists-who is not happy with. The man is a social being and yet, due to lack of understanding, I was alone in my principles, and I wanted to enjoy my fellow man with all my heart, because I thought that they will be enthusiastic about as I do. In such a case, if I had known these things from someone else, even the average man or scientist would have inclined me dance.
All I wanted to do that as quickly as possibl, make use of the world's latest scientific spirit, which was a gift from friends living in other wavelengths of mankind!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése